Offering easy access by car or public transport to
everything this beautiful part of Norfolk
has to offer. Heacham House is a 5 star bed and breakfast located in the tranquil seaside village of Heacham famed for its magnificent west-facing sunsets. Beyond stretch the miles of sandy beaches and salt marshes of the North Norfolk coast, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Situated midway between Burnham Market and King's Lynn this is a wonderful area to explore.
The B&B has been featured in The Guardian's best coastal bed and breakfasts.
- Beautifully designed bedrooms; two king sized en-suites and one twin with a private bathroom.
- Blissfully comfortable beds, luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and soft white towels.
- Flat screen free-view television, free wireless internet and extensive hospitality tray, including homemade biscuits, filter coffee and a selection of Clipper teas.
- Tea and homemade cakes on arrival.
- Enjoy the luxury of freshly cooked breakfasts which include delicious home made bread and preserves, free range rare breed bacon, award winning sausages and free range eggs, all sourced from local suppliers.
- Walkers and cyclists are welcome. We have secure storage for bicycles and drying facilities.
The RSPB sites at Snettisham and Titchwell Marsh, nature reserves at Holme, the Royal Sandringham Estate, the Peddars Way, Norfolk Coast Path and golf courses at Hunstanton and Brancaster are all close by.
RSPB Snettisham - you may have heard that the site was hit by the tidal surge at the end of last year - it is still open and accessible from the car park - it doesn't seem to have bothered the birds!
Road Heacham King's Lynn Norfolk PE31
Contact Rebecca or
Rob by either:-
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01485 579529