A warm welcome awaits you at this stylish and comfortable B&B on the North Norfolk coast........
a perfect place to stay
SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL OUR GUESTS
We are closed over Christmas and New Year
Offering easy access by car or public transport to everything this beautiful part of Norfolk has to offer. Heacham House is a 5 star B&B located in the tranquil seaside village of Heacham famed for its magnificent west-facing sunsets. Beyond stretch the miles of sandy beaches of the North Norfolk coast, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Situated midway between Burnham Market and King's Lynn this is a wonderful area to explore.
· Beautifully designed bedrooms; two king sized en-suites and one twin with a private bathroom.
· Blissfully comfortable beds, luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and soft white towels.
· Flat screen free-view television, free wireless internet and extensive hospitality tray, including homemade biscuits, filter coffee and a selection of Clipper teas.
· Tea and homemade cakes on arrival.
· Enjoy the luxury of freshly cooked breakfasts which include delicious home made bread and preserves, free range rare breed bacon, award winning sausages and free range eggs, all sourced from local suppliers.
The RSPB sites at Snettisham and Titchwell Marsh, nature reserves at Holme, the Royal Sandringham Estate, the Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path and golf courses at Hunstanton and Brancaster are all close by.
18 Staithe Road Heacham King's Lynn Norfolk PE31 7ED
Contact Rebecca or Rob by either:-
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01485 579529